Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Marisol Reviews!

We've gotten 3 reviews of Marisol so far and they're all good:

Austin.com
Austinist.com
and
Austin Live Theatre Blog

So put seeing it on your weekend calendar!

Also, I'm in the 2nd trimester, yay! No more morning sickness and a little bit less tiredness. I still get sleepy around 2, so my nap is still necessary, though. But this morning I had a tremendous burst of energy and cleaned out Stella's closet. It looks awesome! I'm now inspired to take on my closet, but I need to find a place to take all my too-big maternity clothes for that. I'd like to take it to a maternity resale shop so that I can get some dough to spend on more clothes. Closet cleaning is not at all on my to-do list, but I'm procrastinating things I REALLY need to get done. Ah, yes, the American Way!

No comments: