Waiting for peeps to show up, decided to kill time with this silly Meme from Kate. If you are also bored, knock yourself out and follow my lead!
1.What is in the back of your car? empty JC Penney reusable bag and empty World Market reusable wine 4 pack bag
2.What color is your toothbrush? green
3.Name one person who made you smile today. Stella
4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? trying to ignore Stella kicking me in the ribs and go back to sleep. Wishing Tim would take her out already so I could make up for the fact we got no sleep last night because people were doing fireworks until 5am
5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? getting stella ready for bed
6. What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate Ghiradelli or Dove
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "What did you have to do?" to tim after he came back from trying to get Stella to really go to sleep.
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Amy's Dark chocolate with either strawberries or reese's peanut butter cups crushed in.
9. What is the last thing you had to drink? water
10 What are you wearing right now? jean capris and shiny long black top with fake crystals at the top and silver, pink and teal on it. It's more attractive than it sounds, I swear. Black ballet flats that make my feet sweat.
11. What is the last thing you ate? a Dove Dark Chocolate with almonds
12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? no.
13. When was the last time you ran? March 07 probably, before my feet started hurting like hell and I discovered I had high arches that made running really painful.
14. What was the last sporting event you watched? hmmm.... can't even think of what it would be it's been so long. Tim liked to watch football for a few minutes at a time when we first got our flat-screen HDTV because it "looked so awesome" so probably January?
15. Ever go camping? Yep, loved it when I was a kid. I've only gone once as an adult, but if my husband didn't hate it so much, I'd do it more often. I'm sure we'll go when Stella's older.
16. Do you have a tan? yes. tim says it makes me look "exotic". Ha!
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes.
18. Do you go to church? Not anymore!
19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? No. I LOVE pizza. I could eat it practically every day. I really LIKE Chinese food.
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? no, that's really weird outside of a Diet Coke commercial.
21. Are you someone’s best friend? yes.
22. What are you doing tomorrow? Maybe going to go see Mr. Johnny at Ruta Maya with Stella and Tim in the morning. Having dinner and playing games with Tim's parents.
23. Where is your dad? In Hassi (sp?), Algeria
24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yeah, although I haven't attempted it in a while!
25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? are you kidding?! No.
26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Not favorite, but just all I really have for summer and easy. my brown or black flip flops that I got for $4.88 from Walmart. I have been looking for cute shoes for months now.
27. What color is your car? purplish blue
28. How do you like your popcorn? I'm not a big fan of popcorn, but I do like parmesan cheese on it. I also LOVE the cheddar and caramel flavor you would get in those big tins the boy scouts sold when we were kids.
29. How did you get your worst scar? chicken pox in 4th grade. It's a "hole in my forehead." (in high school a preschooler i was caring for for my child ed class asked how i got a hole in my forehead.)
30. Look to your left. What do you see? the corner. and a big adorable picture of lucy that we need to get a frame for that my best friend Diane took and gave to us over 4 years ago.
31. What color is your watch? I don't wear one.
32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Priscilla Queen of the Desert and Nicole Kidman (I was reading an article about her Thursday)
33. Do you use chap stick? yes. At bedtime and under my lipstick because my lips are really dry and otherwise lipstick will just cake up.
34. Do you have a dog? Yes. sweet sweet Lucy
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Tim. On Thursday. I don't talk on the phone much!
36. Have you met anyone famous? yes. Douglas Coupland, Margaret Cho, Jack and Cary from Jackopierce, Bruce Campbell. the guitarist from the Happy Bullets (don't know if that counts!) Probably some more, just can't think of them right now.
37. Any plans today? we're waiting for folks to come over and play Rock Band with us.
38. How many states have you lived in? two. TX and OK
39. Do you dye your hair? yes. Some shade of red since I was 15, except for one disastrous try at black when I was 20.
40. Do you like cats? not particularly. I used to love them, but I have a rather nasty cat, Punky, that requires daily pills and scratches us and likes to try and sleep on my head. Oh, and sprays our entire bathroom with kitty litter. So i would say I only want dogs from now on.