Friday, June 20, 2008

My little fashionista

Yesterday afternoon I was putting on my fabulous dress that Tim's sister Caroline got me this weekend for my birthday and Stella said "Tube Top" (it is a tube dress, indeed). I just swelled with pride. She then proceeded to help me pick out shoes to match. Man, I love my girly girl, and if she decides eventually not to be a girly girl, that's just fine, but I'm really excited about the fact that one day I'll have a buddy to go shopping with! Even if it is a little annoying now when she insists on wearing a fancy dress when we're going to the playground or that I should wear gold ballet slippers to the grocery store.

2 comments:

K in the Mirror said...

Must now see pictures of the fabulous dress.

Kate said...

You know I'm going to be on her side about wearing gold ballet slippers to the grocery store. =)

And I agree! Pictures of you in your hot tube dress!