Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stella's 3!

It's hard to believe Stella turned 3 today. It seems like just yesterday she was like this:

And here she is today looking so grown up:
My baby's a big girl! Unfortunately I am very tired, way too tired to wax poetic about the situation. Got a new baby to feed!

Oh, and in other news, I never even got a chance to profess my love for the IPod Touch before it futzed out on me today. It really sucks because I was using it to record all of Etta's feeding times. Hopefully we can get it replaced tomorrow without sending it off. What kind of electronic breaks after 5 days?

3 comments:

yer mama said...

If the apple store has it in stock they replace it on the spot.

And yay Stella! I bet she is an awesome big sister!

Tara said...

That really sucks about your touch. What the heck happened?

Anonymous said...

It won't turn back on. Nothing happened. That's what's so infuriating.