Sunday, March 15, 2009

Babybean's Room

I finally overcame my persistent laziness and took some pictures of the baby's room.

The baby's name is concealed by the piece of fabric, which is well-tacked for nosy visitors:
The closet door won't close because the baby swing is currently behind it. Also, we still need a stereo, but check out that awesome Monkey lamp:


Cozy corner with chair and chandelier:

I used scrapbook paper to cover the clear fronts of the chest of drawers:

I'm very happy with the result! I think it's a room the baby will be happy to come home to. Now I just have to overcome my persistent laziness to do my belly cast. We'll see about that one...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm... I bet you go into labor 2 minutes after starting the belly cast. Cause timing is everything.

Sarah said...

I have to say, the monkey lamp looks fantastic!