Saturday, March 21, 2009

She's Here!


Our sweet baby daughter made her grand entrance yesterday! Etta Mae Thomas was born at 4:03pm Friday, March 20th. She weighed 7 lbs, 7oz and was 19 inches long.

She was indeed born on my father's (her Pappy's) birthday. He was very excited about his birthday present and I think it made it easier to be half-way around the globe and not able to see her until she's a month old. If you are wondering where we came up with her name, we just really loved the name Etta, and her middle name is after my grandmother, my father's mother, Frances May and her mother, Edna May! Well, feeding time is upon us again, so I need to go.

Unfortunately, our family photo didn't turn out so well. Too many cameras at once! But we'll try again today!

1 comment:

Julie H. said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful! :)