Thursday, March 12, 2009

37 weeks, 3 days

I've been a bit behind on getting my belly shot for this month. I've been trying to do them every 4 weeks, but that would have put me at Sunday before last and I kept forgetting. So I got one yesterday, although unfortunately it was really cloudy outside, so it didn't turn out that well:
You get the idea though. I'm still pregnant. And I'm pretty big. I went to the doc today and she said I was dilated 1.5 cm. So I guess all these contractions are doing something. Just not as much as I want. This is the part of pregnancy that everyone hates. I mean, I'm still 2 and a half weeks out from my due date, but I am sooooo sick of being pregnant! I'm ready for this baby to carry her own weight. Or at least to carry her with my arms and not my uterus!

It's really cold and wet here, very odd weather for March. I think that, coupled with being so pregnant, has caused me to lose all motivation. I don't feel like doing anything! Although I need to drag myself up from this here computer to get ready and to run a few errands. Life calls!

No comments: