Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa!


So Stella's experience with Santa this year went a lot better than last year, as you can see. As soon as we got to the front of the line, she wanted to run over to Santa. She gave him a big hug and sat on his lap while we waited for the picture-taking elf to finish showing pictures to the mom of the kid who was before Stella in line. She says she told him what she wanted and her name, so I think it all went according to plan, although I wish I'd fixed her hair a bit differently. She looks like she has a giant forehead. Although she is my child, so she probably does! Stella still wants a fire truck from Santa, which she has been asking for for a couple of months now. I'm really excited because we found a fantastic Tonka one at Toys R' Us the other day and all I have to do is get it and put it under the tree. It is definitely the top of the line in fire trucks, I think she is going to be over the moon when she wakes up Christmas morning. There are so many more cool toys for her now that she is almost 3 and can play with the 3 and up toys.

Christmas is definitely a lot more fun now that Stella is so into Christmas. Nearly every day at dinner she asks if Santa is eating dinner right now and if he's having the same thing we are. So cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anna said...

I agree Christmas is so awesome with kids! Though, when we tried to remind Daniel about the "real" reason for Christmas he said "No, Baby Jesus is not going to be there. Santa's going to be there! I don't like Baby Jesus!!" It was a proud, proud moment....

Kate said...

I love that photo! I think her hair looks cute and her forehead doesn't look big, although Melonhead here doesn't have a good perspective. =)

I think it's so cute that she's wondering about what Santa is doing.