Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa's Elves were here!


Santa's Elves came by a few minutes ago to drop off the presents for tomorrow's Christmas Extravaganza! I was very proud of the fact I actually managed to get all but the two largest presents around the tree. (Those two are on the fireplace). I'm also excited about the fact that there are enough seats and room for everyone to sit and open presents tomorrow. Yet another reason this house is awesome.
I'm a little concerned about the fact that my mother-in-law told me this morning that my present is "the heaviest and largest package under the tree". (The presents from them are still at their house). Considering the fact that I don't remember asking for anything heavy or large, I'm kind of perplexed! Although maybe it's just by comparison. Maybe everyone else got really teeny tiny things, making my gift of something like a book seem large!
Stella this morning was like, "Santa come and eat dinner with us." I had to remind her that Santa would come while she was asleep. Then she said, "Santa come down chimney in attic." She went and pointed at the fireplace, explaining how Santa was going to arrive. So cute!
Well, I should probably go shower, considering the fact that it's after 1pm. In my defense, I had one foot in the tub when the doorbell rang announcing the arrival of Santa's Elves!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Fun! Is my mom talking about something related to Baby Bean? Like furniture? Sorry, that's the best I can do. =)

Have a very Merry Christmas!

xoxo,
Kate & Ryan