Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I heart your blog


Kate passed this along to me, and because I'm procrastinating making placecards for Christmas dinner, I decided to go ahead and do it.


The way this works is I answer the following questions with single word responses, and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers:
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Where is your significant other? Norman's
3. Your hair color? Magenta
4. Your mother? Spring
5. Your father? Algeria
6. Your favorite thing? Home
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? Dining
10. Your hobby? Theatre
11. Your fear? Feet
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Oscar's
14. What you're not? Ballerina
15. One of your wish list items? Vans
16. Where you grew up? Spring
17. The last thing you did? Cut
18. What are you wearing? Silver
19. Your T.V.? Awesome
20. Your pet? Snuggly
21. Your computer? Noisy
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? Tim
24. Your car? Box
25. Something you're not wearing? Hat
26. Favorite store? Waterloo
27. Your Summer? Hot
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Lime
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, which I will do, but I know with the holidays most folks can't do it and I won't hold it against you!
This seems like a very girly exercise, so I only tagged chicks. Don't take it personally men!

No comments: