Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Christmas Season has officially begun!

I put the tree up today and so Christmas has officially begun!

I have to get a new tree skirt because I took ours out today only to discover that apparently the cat had vomited on it last year and I hadn't done anything about it.

Tim has been working super hard all week on getting the baby's room painted. He finished today, except for touch-ups (like where the brown meets the pink). It looks awesome, we both think it's the best color combination we've ever come up with. Now he's working on art.


I took the picture at night, so it's a little hard to see, but that is a pinky cream on top, a bright pink in the middle and a deep chocolate brown on the bottom. Yum!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love the paint!!! It's really beautiful.

Anna said...

Oh yeah, I love it too! Makes me *almost* wish I'd found out Georgia's gender before her arrival so I could've made her room all girlie and cute like that!