Thursday, August 30, 2007

Houston, we have roads

I drove by the neighborhood yesterday afternoon on my way to pick up Tim and glanced over to see how the new neighborhood was. THERE WERE ROADS! Beautiful roads, stretching as far as the eye could see. I could have wept. Instead I started screaming with happiness and joy, probably scared the crap out of Stella, and tried to call Tim so I could yell "WE HAVE ROADS!" He didn't answer.

But anyway, hope springs anew. We have roads when they said we would have roads. Could we perhaps have house when they say we will have house? We just might! Can't wait to drive through tonight on the ROADS!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hooray! That's such great news!

Maybe this will help with the savings since it will feel like this is actually going to happen some time before 2011.