Tuesday, May 01, 2007

9ish? 9ish!

So I just picked up my computer for the first time in a while, since I've been trying to console Stella for almost the past hour. She has been throwing a huge hissy fit since she woke up from her nap and no matter what I do, or don't do, it seems to continue. If we were not under a flash flood and tornado watch, I would take her to the park, but unfortunately that's not an option. So I pick up my computer and there is an IM from Tim saying "see you 9ish!" 9ish! I will have gone insane by then! See, he has an HOA meeting tonight, which I knew, but I thought he'd stop by at 7 and pick up his car, so I could at least hand Stella off for two minutes and go scream before I had to take her back. But I guess he's doing the bus for the whole thing. Whee! Her dinner keeps getting pushed forward earlier and earlier because it keeps her occupied during what I used to call her "witching hour". Now I call it her "Devil's Baby" two hours. It all goes away as soon as her Daddy walks in the door at 7. But until then, whoo boy, it's almost constant screaming. She is now trying to close my laptop. But she's not happy whether I pay attention to her or not, so I might as well multi-task.

No comments: