Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Bragging on my Hubby

I just have to brag a bit on my super-talented husband. His piece, Hungry Love, which he wrote for the Weekend Fling last fall - with me breathing down his neck trying to chain him to his computer;) - was selected for the Austin Scriptwork's Out Of Ink Festival! I'm so excited for him! Aimee Gonzales (SDFF 5 and 5 'Til for Frontera Fest), and Sarah Saltwick (SDFF 5) also had their pieces selected. My one complaint? The performances are the last weekend in March and the first weekend in April. So Babybean better be either right on time or a little late because I want to go! I'm going to go opening night, of course, can't take any chances there!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That's so cool! Tell my talented little brother congrats!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be a busy spring.