Friday, June 29, 2007

NOt to sound like a broken record, but...

I am tired. Dog tired. I didn't get up and go to my Great Aunt's burial in Temple this morning because I was awake from 2am to 5am coughing. Stella still is on her no nap kick, although she apparently took a half hour one at her grandparent's this morning while I went to Weight Watchers. I guess they have the magic touch. In good news, I lost 4 pounds this past week, so I'm up to 9.6 pounds in the last 3 weeks. Yes! Of course, the online thing said I should retabulate my allowed points and now I'm allowed one less per day. Which sucks. And I discovered AFTER I drank it that a tall mocha is 4 points. So I will probably eat a salad for dinner.

Well, sounds like Stella still does not want to nap. This is attempt number 4 today. If anybody has any advice, please bring it on, I am all ears, this is horrible!

1 comment:

yer mama said...

Have you tried a nap routine? Pantley talks about that in her no cry s.s. book. Which you can borrow again if you would like.

Henry went to 1 nap around 6 months. That totally sucked but what can ya do. I think the key is to catch the nap around noon. Then you get an early bedtime too.

I also heard somewhere that bananas are conducive to sleep so maybe you could give her one pre-nap.

Henry's schedule:
get up at 8am
nap somewhere starting at 11:30
sleep 1.5 hours
bedtime routine starts at 7:30
sleep by 9 pm