Monday, June 18, 2007

A new record

So this real estate agent calls at 8pm while we're out last night and asks if she can show our "property" between 9:15 and 9:30 this morning. I called her back at 10 when we got in and left a message saying that we were having tile installed, so I had to be there. She didn't call me back. So this morning I called her again and she pissily said that yes, she still wanted to show it. Then I asked her when and she turned into a real bitch saying, "I can't look at my schedule, I'm driving and I'm on the other line." Fine beeyotch. So Tim goes into work late to help me get everything ready by nine. So the woman and her client (also a woman), show up at 9:10. Stella and I go out to the deck. They are gone by 9:13. Seriously. They didn't even go upstairs. Apparently something was so heinous about our kitchen that they couldn't even get past it. You think they could have just pretended and run upstairs, stood there for a second, and come back down since I was RIGHT THERE. It was so insulting. I was so pissed that I went to all this trouble for absolutely no reason.

Speaking of tile, the installers were supposed to be here between 9 and 11. I just called at 11:30 to see where the hell they are. They're "running late" and should be here about noon. Great. There is no freaking way this is getting done today. Although they did get in touch with the plumber and he can come out today, so no night without toilets. That is, if they get done. We'll just have to see what happens! I really wish we'd just priced the house lower and sold it as is. Unfortunately, we'd already signed all the paperwork for the higher price before our real estate agent realized we had carpet in our bathrooms. This is all a big ole' PIA!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Argh!! People like that make me crazy. Who comes at 9am on a Monday anyway?

yer mama said...

3 open houses in a row? GEEZ! That is a little insane. Can't he just lower the price if you ask him to?