Friday, July 27, 2007

The Eyes have it

Or rather, we have the eyes. I just checked the electric eyes on the garage door and not only are they present, but they are working. I put boxes in the way and the garage door would not go down at all.

In other news, I lost 2.8 pounds this week! I'm now up to 15 pounds over all, and only 9 pounds away from being at my pre-pregnancy weight. Whoo-hoo!

I've had a lot of people ask me about Weight Watchers and whether I would recommend it. I just want to say that yes, I would, wholeheartedly. It is not about just eating a certain type of food, it's about changing your diet and lifestyle to be more healthy. AND you have an extra allowance each week that you can spend on whatever your weakness is (I usually blow mine on chocolate, beer and wine). I think it's good to go to the meetings, too, because that weigh-in is such an inspiration to stay "on program". So that's my spiel and I swear I haven't been paid anything by WW to say it:)

No comments: