Monday, July 09, 2007

Cute Stella Moments

Right now Stella is sitting on the floor near me playing her xylophone. It is so cute! And a few minutes ago, she kept closing her door when I left her room. So when I came back I'd knock and open the door a bit and then she'd pull it all the way open with a big grin like she was letting me in to her house. Earlier this morning she was actually trying to put books BACK on her bookshelf, as opposed to just taking them off. Unfortunately, she couldn't quite get them on there. It was weird, she kind of just held them up there, I can't quite explain it.

We went to Houston this weekend and had loads of fun, even though we were super-busy seeing as many people as possible (we still missed out seeing people we'd really like to, but there are only so many hours in the day!) Yesterday we went over to Paul and Racheal's and FINALLY met their little 4 month old Gabriel. He was so beautiful and sweet. He was really smiley and fun. Stella also got to play with their 2 and a half year old, Eliana, which was adorable to watch. I can't believe how grown-up Eliana is. She was talking in complete sentences to me and I could actually understand what she was saying! It was really funny because I asked her what her middle name was and she told me, then she asked me what mine was and I told her it was Denise and she said, "Your middle name can't be Denise, that's Mommy's middle name!" Like Racheal and I have to share it or something, there aren't enough Denise's to go around! But I couldn't help but tell them that they make some good-looking babies!


Well, Stella has already pulled nearly every book off the bookshelf, I knew the actual toys she has in here couldn't entertain her for long, so I'd better get to cleaning up and maybe actually jump in the shower. It is after 11am!

No comments: