Friday, June 30, 2006

Stella Rolled Over!

I never knew that watching your child roll over could be so exciting. Stella is 3 months, 6 days old today. We were over at Anna's having lunch with her, Daniel, and Katy, and I had put Stella down on a blanket. She was really enjoying herself and first she rolled onto her side. I was like, "look guys, she rolled on her side, isn't that cool?" Then, before I even knew what was happening, she rolled all the way over onto her tummy! It was awesome! And I had two witnesses. Of course, I didn't have my camera, but Anna dutifully took a picture with theirs, so hopefully I can get that. Afterwards, Stella was inconsolably fussy, so we had to come home and put her down for naptime, but it was still so cool. I need to put her down on blankets to just hang out more often I guess. I think I don't let her just "be" enough, I'm always trying to play with her. I'm so excited. But now I have to clean because I have company coming tomorrow. Tutaloo! (or however that's spelled).

1 comment:

Kate said...

My niece is quite the talented girl! How fun!