Monday, October 01, 2007

Latest on the house


We went by the house last night and it has all the siding except for one random square, as you can see from the picture. The windows are all in except one, as well, and it looks like they are putting the columns in soon. A lot of the ventilation system is done as well. We didn't spend much time there because it was super-hot and because we were so upset by the street situation. More on that later. The crazy sales lady in the office said that we should have our sheet rock orientation in a couple of weeks, which is when they set our closing date, which will probably be 4-6 weeks from then. So we're still probably looking at a end of November close date. There is a new development that is not positive at all that I can't really blog about because it gets me rather hot under the collar. But Tim did a really good job, so I'll let you read his post . Read my comment too for some of my feelings on the subject.
In other news, my camera's not working properly. Sigh, I should have known that our incredibly good luck would run out. Hopefully it's just going to be annoying things like non-working cameras and ugly streets rather than anything serious.

No comments: