Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The funniest thing I have read in a long time

I'm going through stuff in the office closet which mostly consists of boxes of crap from college and soon after. Papers, personal stuff, junk, essentially. I came across some incredibly sappy letters and cards I wrote Tim when we were separated the summer after we started dating and most of them make me sound like a stalker, but one that was written June 16, 1997 had the most hilarious passage. I will re-type it exactly for you:
"The most disgusting thing happened last night. My brother was going to the bathroom and Punky stuck her head right in the way and got pee all over her face. She is a weird duck. So my brother told me this and he was just wiping her face off with a towel. I happened to have a bathroom cup full of water, so I poured it on Punky's face. Keith thought it was just so cruel. She had piss on her face, what was I supposed to do. Anyway, Punky didn't freak out like I thought she would. I think maybe she likes water..."
I do not remember this incident at all, but now I have this image of walking into the bathroom and seeing Keith wiping Punky's face and me asking what happened and then just throwing water at her. It cracks me up.

No comments: