Thursday, March 08, 2007

No More Snot!

I am so sick of snot. I feel like I am swimming in snot, like every surface is covered in the gooey slightly yellow stuff. I wipe stella's nose, and it comes back immediately. I wash her face and yet it is quickly a gooey crusty mess of wet boogers and dry ones. Dr. Patil says the antibiotics should clear up her symptoms by Friday, so hopefully the snot days will be behind us soon. I've moved on to the coughing phase of my cold, so I think I'm nearing the end.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I absolutely cannot handle snot. It's the one thing that will make me gag quicker than anything! And I once had to treat my fathers gangrene!

I have changed some of the nastiest diapers in the world and it didn't phase me, but show me one snot-faced kid and im green to the gills. blecht!!!