Thursday, August 10, 2006

99 cents!

I got a hankering for a cherry limeade after I had lunch with my chicas and I decided to order the large, I figured I deserve a large cherry limeade every once in a while, I'll splurge. Then the guy gave me a total of $1.07. Turns out they are only 99 cents right now! Sweet! This could turn into a regular indulgence. Maybe I'll even branch out and try other nifty drinks. Yes, this is what passes for exciting in my life right now. I am disappointed because it was mostly ice, but oh well, I guess that's how they afford to sell them for 99 cents!

1 comment:

Joni McClain said...

Julie!

Swell!

Hey, I found you via Marsha...

There are no daddies in my house but it really turns me on to watch Leanne be a great mom. Does that count?

Oh, and we've got a new pup -- and that makes me realize sometimes that I'm sad that I wasn't there when the boys were small, small, small.

Oh, and I'm SO glad I found you on blogger! Shall I link you?

Joni
aka Fireberry