Friday, December 29, 2006

I totally forgot about Cheerios!

I can't believe I forgot to relay the most exciting development of yesterday: Stella is feeding herself! We'd tried giving her bananas and corn (not together) in the past and she wasn't interested in it, but then last night we tried Cheerios. Man does she love Cheerios. Then we mixed the corn in with the Cheerios and she was digging it. Then I tried the same thing with bananas this morning and she ate those as well. Although those are much more messy. And the dogs won't eat them, so I have to clean them up myself. But still, it was very exciting!

1 comment:

ChristineA said...

Argh! She is growing up so fast! She is so precious though. Thanks for letting us all share in this crazy sweet time. Now I can put cheerios in her stocking. :)-Christine