Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sick of Being Sick


So Stella has practically the entire month of December sick. She had stomach virus which we briefly thought was a UTI at the very beginning of the month, then a cold, then two days of wellness and then another cold which started Saturday. We went to a babysitting coop Friday night which we worked and an 18 month old girl that was there had snot aplenty and was breathing through her mouth. I knew she was sick and I was pissed that my child was now going to get sick because someone brought their sick child and dropped them off. I also somehow wound up being in charge of this little girl and Stella all night. I tried to keep them separated, but it really didn't matter. So Stella started having the sniffles again early Saturday morning and now I'm sick too. Whee! I keep reading that babies have like 8-10 colds their first year of life, but I didn't realize Stella was going to have all of them consecutively!

The picture is of us backstage at our church's Cantata Sunday night. We were Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus!

2 comments:

mamashine said...

I hate that you guys are sick, but that picture is so cute! Reminds me of some I have of Tim and Kate and me in 100%Chance of Rain when we were kids. :)

Kate said...

Oooh, I have to find some of those to post for you! Kelli's right that the picture is ridiculously cute!

And I feel tired for you with all the consecutive sickness. So sorry!