Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1. How tall are you barefoot? 5'9" and a half
2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship? Nope.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. Have you had a mental disorder? No, although sometimes I do think I'm crazy, but don't we all?
5. Why is a raven like a writing desk? Both quoth "Nevermore"? I have no clue.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Not a huge fan, but Tim bought some Hebrew Nationals that were delish
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night, makes me cry everytime. ONe of the few things I could still play on the piano years after I stopped taking lessons.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Oj, milk, and Decaf coffee
9. Do you do push-ups? Nope. Although in yoga they make us do things similar to pushups which I hate.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy? No.
11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No, I've been married for over 7 years.
12. Do you like the rain? Yes, especially since it never rains here. I actually find myself pining for the afternoon showers and storms of Houston. But I don't pine for the humidity.
13. Are you sweet? I don't know that that would be the first adjective I would use to describe myself, but I think I can be.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so, but I have a short attention span.
15. Full initials? JDWT
16. Do you like the snow? Yes! I've only seen it a few times, but a few years ago, it snowed when we had a bunch of friends over and we had snowball fights and drank spiked hot chocolate. It was one of the most magical, fun nights I've ever had!
17. Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment. I really should clean the kitchen. I wish I'd taken a shower when Stella went down for her nap. How long before Stella wakes up. I need to order that halloween costume for Stella.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought in the past week: groceries for dinner last night at HEB, groceries for Stella's Baptism party Saturday night at HEB, and dinner for Friday night at Central Market.
19. Have you ever been arrested? No, but I got an Minor in Possession my first weekend at UT when I was 18.
20. What time did you wake up today? 2:50 when Roxie started barking and woke me up and more importantly stella, 5:30 when Stella woke up and I had to get her back to sleep, 6:40 when Stella woke up to eat, 8:09 when Stella's Aunt Kate brought her in to try to get her down for a nap, and finally 9:10 when I realized Stella was probably hungry and I should get her and feed her.
21. Can you spell? yes and woe to anyone who can't. I also made it to my school's spelling bee and usually came in 2nd.
23. Current hate? Poopy diapers after Stella has eaten peas. Had one this morning and I swear that smell was manufactured in the 9th circle of hell.
24. Favorite place to be? on the beach
25. Least favorite place to be? the DMV?
26. Where would you like to go? Back to England, I think about it all the time. Or Cozumel to the beach, I've never been to Mexico.
27. Do you own slippers? Yes, they're in the closet but I only wear them during the winter. DUring the rest of the year, I wear flip flops around the house and often go out in them because I forgot to change shoes.
28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? still in Austin, but hopefully in another house. Probably have 3 kids, still acting a lot, and LGT will be the coolest theatre company in Austin and people other than us will know it.
29. Do you burn or tan? either. If I put sunscreen on, I can get a tan, but it fades quickly. If I do not put sunscreen on, I burn.
30. Yellow or blue? Blue
31. Would you be a pirate? ARgh! Yes, I like the idea of travelling the high seas, but I wouldn't steal stuff and kill people.
32. When was the last time your phone rang? I think probably Saturday evening when my Mom called to tell me they were in town.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? evil cars. I had a recurring dream where I was standing in my grandmother's kitchen at the screen down that led to the garage, and a car was coming straight for me.
35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Stella eating her cereal this morning.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? I don't remember.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I dove into the pool after swim practice on a dare, dove too shallowly and hit my head. That ended my swimming career because I was scared to dive after that. I got a big lump on my noggin, but no concussion or anything. Or the time I sprained my ankle two years ago and had to drag myself to the sidewalk on sixth street. I had to go to physical therapy and everything, it was pretty bad.
39. Have you ever crashed a car/truck? Yeah. two weeks after I got my license I crashed my dad's truck when driving to work at Splashtown in the rain, and 3 months later I crashed my Ford Fairmont into a woman when I was trying to turn left. After that my car's right headlight pointed into the trees like the bat signal.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2. Living room and office, although we never watch the one in the office.
41. Would you ever buy an iguana? possibly, I think they are very cool.
42. Are you attracted to your same sex? Sometimes, unconsciously, like I'll have a weird dream or something and think, "what the heck was that about?"
44. Do you wish on stars? No.
45. What is your favorite book? I have lots. I loved "The House of Sand and Fog". "The Great Gatsby" is an all-time fave.
46. What song did you last hear? Bennie and the Jets on the Running with Scissors preview. Can't wait to see that!
47. Do you think Mormons are hot? Eww, no. THey're usually super-blond and super-inbred.
48. What is your favorite cereal? Oreo crunch, but I haven't eaten it in years and would only eat it for dessert.
49. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I hope Katie still doesn't mind if I give her Stella while go back to sleep.