Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wee, Slapdash!

So I just finished draft one of my Slapdash script and thanks to the fact that AOR has wireless, I can blog about it to you in real time! I would totally post this on the LGT website, but Tim has my computer set to find loadedguntheory.com internally or something and I can't access it without him working secret voodoo when I am not at the house. It's majorly annoying, especially since I want to see where we stand on reservations.
As usual, I started out not being happy with my script, not really thinking that was where I wanted to go, and ended up really liking it. That's the great thing about Slapdash, you just have to trust your instincts, there's no time for overanalyzing.
I had the hardest time leaving Stella. I was seriously fighting back tears thinking about spending 11 hours away from her; by far the longest we've been apart. Also, I'd miss out on our nighttime feeding, which is when she's such a little angel. But, as I figured, as soon as I started writing I've been too busy to miss her. Although I'm looking forward to seeing her again in the morning. Well, guess I'd better go pump before we read our scripts at 3am. Whee, more sugar please!
UPDATE: The clock on this site is totally wrong. It is not 12:38am, it's 2:38am. Just so you don't think I'm a speed demon writer!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Cool! I know it's going to be great! Break a leg and all that!